Instagram is a great social media platform that lets you connect with people who share your passion or just like a good picture. But what happens when you block someone on Instagram?
It’s an easy way for people to share the things they love and connect with other like-minded individuals. However, many people use Instagram for spamming purposes. To avoid being spammed by people trying to get your attention, you must learn how to block these people from viewing your photos or commenting on your posts. And What happens when you unblock someone on Instagram? Because it can come in handy sometimes. Here is everything you need to know about this topic!
Why Unblock Someone on Instagram
As you know, Instagram is a popular app that allows you to stay in touch with friends and family. Still, sometimes you may not want to hear from certain people; being harsh and hitting the block button too quickly can happen to anyone. We’re only human, after all. If you’ve had a change of heart and want to reconnect with someone on social media, it’s as easy to unblock them as blocking them for the first time. You must try instander apk to get more features from your ista gram account.
How to block or unblock someone on Instagram
When you block someone, they cannot text you and can not see your posts. There are three different methods to block and unblock someone.
Block /unblock someone through settings
- Tab on your profile by clicking on the bottom right at your profile icon
- you want to block or unblock
- Click on the top right corner
- Tab settings and move toward the privacy option
- Click on the Blocked Accounts options
- There will be a list of people you want to block. Choose the account
- To unblock someone, click on unblock option in front of their profile
Block/unblock Through personal profile
It is the easiest way to block/unblock anyone
- Type username r find the person from a news feed
- Click on a profile name
- Tab 3 dots option from right top
- Tab on a block if that person is already blocked click on unblock
Block/unblock someone By Direct
- Tap chat icon
- Find the person your want to block/unblock
- Click on top of the profile name
- Scroll down. There will be a block/unblock option at the last
- Do whatever you want to do
What happens when you unblock someone on Instagram
When you unblock someone, you can access their activity and many features listed below.
Now that you know the potential consequences of unblocking someone on Instagram, you can make the right decision. If you want to re-establish communication with this person, you’ll have to reach out to them and hope they respond favourably. Learn more benefits of instagram.
Frequently asked questions
We hope you can use this blog’s information to understand better “What Happens When You Unblock Someone on Instagram. When you unblock someone, that person can find your profile using the search feature. You won’t automatically become best friends again, but you can start interacting normally, commenting on each other’s pictures like old times, and meeting up. We will be happy when our posts can provide helpful information on a topic like this!